Start your puppy off right. Establish an early habit of preventive care for your puppies less than six months of age. Remember, dogs age 6-10 years for each one of ours. Start them off on the right paw with the right plan.
- “Introduction” comprehensive physical exam
This in-depth evaluation assesses your puppy’s overall health and establishes important baseline information.
- “Graduation” comprehensive physical exam
Toward the end of your plan year, we’ll focus on what to expect as your puppy moves into adulthood and help you plan for the next stage of preventive care.
Protects against the most important infectious diseases your puppy can get.
- Diagnostic testing including leishmania, ehrlichia and ear swab**
Identifies disease, parasites and infections. Catches issues early before they become more serious and harder to treat.
- Fecal exam (3x) and deworming (4x)
Detects and treats parasites and other intestinal organisms that can cause disease.
- Free office visits
No need to delay when you have a concern about your puppy’s health!
- 10% OFF
Nearly all other products and services
- Spay or neuter surgery including pre-anesthetic blood testing, blood pressure check, internal organ screens and electrolytes
Helps your pet live a healthier, happier, longer life and minimizes dog overpopulation. Thoroughly assesses your puppy’s health before anesthesia and builds baselines to guide current and future care.