By age three, more than 85 percent of cats show signs of gum disease which, if left untreated, can lead to serious illness. Give your cat essential care plus active prevention. This plan provides dental cleaning and early screening for common diseases.
- Comprehensive physical exam (2x)
This in-depth evaluation assesses your cat’s overall health and establishes important baseline information for you and your veterinarian.
Protects against the most important infectious diseases your cat can get.
- Diagnostic testing including bloodwork, internal organ screens, leukemia**, feline immunodeficiency virus** and ear swab**
Identifies disease, parasites and infections. Catches issues early before they become more serious and harder to treat. Builds baselines for current and future care.
- Fecal exam (2x) and deworming (4x)
Detects and treats parasites and other intestinal organisms that can cause disease.
- Unlimited free office visits
No need to delay when you have a concern about your cat’s health!
- Dental cleaning including full pre-anesthetic work-up
Prevents serious infection, tooth loss, pain and potential for heart and kidney disease. Thoroughly assesses your cat’s health before anesthesia.
- Urine testing
Detects infections, dehydration and disease.
- 15% OFF
Nearly all other products and services